I've cooked Butter Garlic Shrimps multiple times. In fact, it's now one of my favorite dishes aside from Fried Chicken. Haha. Now, I will try it on chicken and this time with Parmesan cheese and potatoes. Here's how:
chicken breast fillets
salt and pepper
red chili flakes
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. On medium heat, add butter. Pan fry the chicken until the surfaces are browned.
3. Remove the chicken and set aside.
4. Saute the garlic.
5. Add the chicken.
6. Lower the heat and let simmer.
7. Add the potatoes, some salt and pepper to taste, parsley flakes and chili flakes.
8. Top the chicken with Parmesan cheese.
9. Remove from heat and broil the chicken in the oven until the cheese melts.