Chicken and Apple Salad


I love salads! They are hefty but healthy. Preparation only takes a few of my time and I will only need a few ingredients and a little bit of creativity to turn those boring veggies into scrumptious meals. I wish vegetables could stay fresh in the fridge for some more time so I could stock them up and I wouldn't have to run to the market whenever I feel like having one. :) I made a copycat today from an easy recipe in Solenn Heussaff and Georgina Wilson's book, Besties. I added one boiled egg. I love boiled eggs especially in my do-it-yourself vegetable salads. Instead of almond slivers, I used the whole almond nuts. I skipped the dill because it isn't available. 

Ingredients: 
lettuce
1 thinly sliced red onion
1 sliced red apple
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped black olives
200 grams chicken breast seared of with rosemary
1/4 cup almond slivers
1/4 cup yogurt
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
1 tsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
chopped dill
boiled egg

Preparation:
In one big bowl, mix lettuce, red onions, red apple, feta cheese, black olives, chicken breast seared of with rosemary and almond slivers.

Salad Dressing:
Whisk yogurt with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, honey, lemon juice and chopped dill.

Easy! :)