Belle de Jour Power Planner 2016

Gotcha! 

He bought a planner like this first week of December last year, as one of his birthday presents for me. He had it mailed to my sister and she tried to collect it but for some reasons, it got lost somewhere. It had to be sent back to the sender. The timings were bad. Jeff and I were both in Manila this week while it was being sent back to Cebu. So, he bought again this Belle de Jour Power Planner 2016 at FullyBooked. I was so happy. He didn't have the slightest idea how much I wanted to hold this since the time I knew he bought this for my birthday. He plans to give the other one to his younger sister. 

Just so you know, I've been using Belle de Jour Power Planner since 2012. I used to buy the covers with girly designs and ring- bound. I shifted to hard- bound leather covers with simple cover quotes because it is more compact and it looks quite more sophisticated and womanly, and simple. 

Now that I'm on a 57- hour layover in a city of India where there's nothing much to do outside, I'm going to start organizing my plans, ideas and things to do. I will be filling this planner with stickers and I will be writing with colored pens.

I'm excited. It's not yet late to start 2016 on a planner! :),